Terms and Conditions
All products are guaranteed to be free of defects in materials and workmanship upon receipt by the purchaser. Except as noted below, Seamlyne will replace or refund at its sole discretion any item found to be defective: simply return the item(s) to us. (We recommend you use a shipping service that offers tracking, such as USPS Priority Mail or UPS.)
Please note: Return shipping charges for non-defective items shall be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
1. Refunds are available for ready-to-wear and non-clothing items only. Merchandise must be in saleable condition: clothing must not have been worn or washed; recorded media must be unopened. The item will be inspected upon receipt and if it is in sellable condition, we will issue a refund check within ten (10) business days.
2. Custom-made items. This includes but is not limited to garments made to a customer's measurements; tights made to a specific set of measurements; tights with custom dye colors.
3. Custom sewing or similar work is guaranteed to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from date of receipt. Seamlyne will repair or replace at its sole discretion any item that has construction defects.
3a. Custom sewing is not refundable. Once work has begun on a project, all fabrics; trims; notions; and related items become the property of Seamlyne Reproductions until the project is paid for. Should a project be canceled once work has begun, any deposits shall be voided to Seamlyne to cover expenses incurred to that time, and any fabric supplied by the customer will be returned. Warranties are limited to the conditions listed above and no other terms are expressed or implied.
4. Articles derived from custom work where Seamlyne is not directly involved in all aspects of garment design and creation (including measuring the wearer and performing fittings) are warranted only to be within a reasonable fit. Alterations are assumed to be necessary, and will involve extra charges.
5. Pattern drafting is warranted to be within a reasonable fit based on the measurements provided by the customer, and is non-refundable.
6. Color-Effects tights. The behavior of dyes in any sort of decorative process cannot be predicted, in Color-Effects tights especially: some areas will receive more dye than others; that is the nature of the process. We do not offer refunds on this item for any reason except construction defects. See paragraph 1, above.
We ship via USPS Priority Mail and USPS International Priority Mail; UPS and FedEX are also available. We ship using only methods that can be tracked and delivery verified. In no event shall Seamlyne Reproductions or its agents be held responsible for the condition, disposition, or delivery of the package once it has been given to a delivery service.
Seamlyne.com will make every effort to meet reasonable deadlines, but only if we know what they are: it is the client's sole responsibility to communicate the actual date. Note: the phrase "As Soon As Possible" or "ASAP" is not a date. In no event shall Seamlyne be responsible for poorly communicated deadlines.
We accept Mastercard, Visa, cash, money order/cashier's check, and personal checks. For credit cards we use SquareUp.com as our payment processor.
Clients will be charged a fee of $25.00 for any check returned regardless of the reason, and the check will immediately be remanded to collection agency for recovery. The client will be held responsible for all reasonable attorney and collection costs.
Make checks payable to "Seamlyne Reproductions". Checks made out any other way will be destroyed (not returned) and your order will be delayed while we attempt to collect payment.
Orders left unpaid in our system after fourteen days are automatically deleted without notice.
Credit card payments are processed through SquareUp.com.
We use Secure Socket Layers (SSL), the industry standard in transferring information to process your orders. The SSL encrypts, or translates, your order information into a highly difficult to decipher code, which is processed immediately. Your transactions are secure.
When you've finished shopping and begin the checkout process, you will move into the secure area of our site. A warning window may pop up to notify you that you are entering this "safe" area. Once you've entered, the page address (URL) will change from http to https, to let you know you are in a secure area. Also, a key or a closed lock will appear in the status area of your browser to notify you of this change. You will remain in this secure zone for the entire checkout process. See your browser's help section for more information.
We do not store credit card numbers in our system after your transaction is complete.
By accessing or using any features on seamlyne.com, you agree to be bound by these terms of service. We may periodically change these terms without providing prior notice. We recommend that you read these terms carefully each time you use this website.